In the last 7 years more than 1800 youth studied with us in Auckland. We take pride in being the place that is safe, inclusive and supportive of our youth learners. We designed our programmes to incorporate practical, hands on content that our learners enjoy and thrive in.
You can choose from a range of hands-on practical programmes
To be eligible for our youth programmes, you need to be:
- Be a NZ citizen or Permanent Resident
- Be 16 to 19 years old before the start of the programme*
- Shouldn’t have achieved NCEA level 2 or equivalent
*15 year olds who hold Ministry approved early exemption from their school may also be eligible. This exemption must be in place before the programme starts.
You can choose from a range of hands-on practical programmes:
- NCEA Level 2 Vocational Pathway (Automotive)
- National Certificate in Building, Construction and Allied Trades Level 1 & 2
- NCEA Level 2 Vocational Pathway (Hospitality)
- NCEA Level 2 Vocational Pathway (Distribution)
- NCEA Level 2 Vocational Pathway (Active Careers)
All our youth learners are supported on a range of things like travel allowances, uniforms, study materials and general wellbeing. If we cannot assist something we will try our very best to find someone who can assist.